Aus iChess Live Broadcasting
Letzte Liveübetragungen mit dem iChess Übertragungssystem / Most recent live broadcastings with iChess Live Broadcasting System
7. ND Damenschachgala am 30.Nov. 2012 in Berlin
Live und alle Partien
21 Deutsche Senioren Mannschaftsmeisterschaft - Berlin-Spandau- 10-16.Sept 2012
Partien und Live-Übertragung
ZMDI Open 2012 18. August bis 26. August
24. Offene Deutsche Senioren-Einzelmeisterschaft - Dresden, 9. – 17. August 2012
Live Seite (nicht mehr aktuell)
Ramada Cup in Halle 7-9.6 2012
Welcome to iChess.de Live Broadcasting Chess Viewer Site
- Handles multiple games in a pgn file, lets you select the game via pull-down menu
- Can handle multiple boards!
- Particularly optimized for live broadcasting, visible count down to next game refresh.
- Can handle time tag (if properly added, optimized for iChess broadcasting system)
- Easy configurable, use your html file or configure directly via the URI
- Extremely easy to insert into own web page, just insert three lines into your html file, and it will work (see Demos and Information).
- Style and colors handling via the ichess.css style sheet
- lets you easily customize the outlook of the boards, all scaling done automatically
- It is free! Licensed under GNU Free Documentation License (similar to GPL + link to this page)
- Runs on virtually any modern browser, tested on IE6.0, IE7.0, FireFox2/3, Opera, Safari (Windows), Konqueror (Linux), tested under Windows, Linux and iPhone OS 2.2/3.0)
- Only viewer that works on the iPhone, enjoy the mobility
Thanks and Contributions
The nice .png pieces have been taken from http://chesstempo.com presumably a .png conversion of the free merida.ttf font by Armando Hernandez Marroquin and Circolo Lasallista de Ajedrez. The png handling for IE06 has been derived from a JS code example of Drew McLellan. There are many other solutions out there, but this is particularly well documented and instructive.
Last but not least, I got many ideas and help from various wikipedia (en,de) entries.
Many thanks to all of them.
Known Bugs and further improvements
Currently there are no known bugs, if you find one please report it to Felix@ichess.de
Further planned developments:
- Back-Forth movement by cursor
- Debugging of the Cockie feature (keeps the board settings after a browser refresh, implemented but buggy)
- Priority 2: Selective upload: the required bandwidth for many clients could be substantially reduced, if only the new moves are transmitted (which could be also used to update more frequently). As the client request is already implemented as an Ajax httpRequest, a selective upload could be done with a small php program, rather than just loading the pgn file.